Corporations are facing challenges from all fronts including fast changing technologies, diversified workforce and emerging competitions. In order to “Embrace” and “Welcome” such changes, “Being Agile” is one of the keys to be a successful leader in the workplace to lead a diversified work team.
What's more? It is also important to build a collaborative culture which capitalize the power of generation differences so as to encourage "Innovation" and be "Proactive" to changes.
In this seminar, we will introduce Agile leadership value and mindset. Based on our findings from our latest research on generation differences in Hong Kong, we will further explain how and why Agile management approach can be applied to unleash the power of multi-generational workforce to capture the opportunities and lead the organizations to the next curve of development.
In this Seminar, you will learn:
- An authentic understanding of Generation Differences in Hong Kong by Apex Institute latest research result
- Introduction to Agile Core Values and Mindset
- How to empower and engage the Millennials by Agile management approach with P2P Model, Performance coaching and proved practices
- With proper use of Agile, how the Millennials can collaborate well with the senior generations
- Application and case sharing