The Millennial generation is going to be the major segment of the workforce and some of them have taken up management and leadership position already. As they are so different from the previous generations in terms of values, motivation and practices, it is of vital important for the organization to find the right way to engage and develop the Millennials.
But how? It all starts with an authentic understanding of the Millennials in Hong Kong.
Although there are many studies about the Millennials, local research is rarely found. Hence, Apex has conducted studies to understand the generation differences in Hong Kong since February 2018. With further study, we found that the Millennials were born with entrepreneurial spirit which best suits the dynamic, fast-changing 21st century. They are innovative and agile and learn by failing early, they expect partnership and look for meaning of work.
Combining our experiences and studies in leadership development and understanding of the Millennials, we have developed programs to empower the Millennials and unleash the entrepreneurial spirit in them for your organization.
- Understand the values and working styles of different generations based on latest local studies
- Acquire mindset and skills to communicate with, engage and empower multi-generational workforce effectively
- Authentic understanding of different generations
- Empowering the Millennials
- Understanding four types of Millennials
- P2P engagement model (PLAN to Proactive)
- Heart to heart conversation
- Capitalizing generation diversity
- Based on Apex’s research of generation differences in Hong Kong
- Facilitate heart to heart conversation between different generation